Like Amazing Herbs & Oils on Facebook

Make sure you like Amazing Herbs & Oils on Facebook to be updated every time we find a fantastic tutorial for exciting and innovative ways you can use herbs and essential oils.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Beginner's Guide to Stock Market Investing

Beginners interested to invest in the stock market should study Philippine Stock Exchange Basic Guide first before investing his hard-earned money. It’s better to familiarize the market in his high risk investing journey to avoid or minimize lossing money in the end.

An investor need to find answers on many things related to investing in the stock market, such as, Why I need to invest my money? Why I choose the stock market? What are Stocks? What is the stock market? How can I make my money grow in the stock market? When should I start investing in the stock market? How much of my savings should I invest in the stock market? How do I start investing in the stock market? How do I choose a stockbroker? Who are the stock market participants? How are stocks traded? How do I open an account with a stockbroker? How can I place an order? What are the cost of trading? How do I keep tract of the stock market and my investments? What are the investment guidelines I can follow?

Answers to these questions will greatly help a new investor familiarize how the stock market investing works especially in the Philippine Stock Market settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment